Senior Consultant (Seattle, WA)
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently hiring consultants to join Eagle Hill at the Senior Consultant level. Senior Consultants contribute to client projects by taking ownership of specific tasks and supporting broader solution development efforts. They are expected to develop firsthand knowledge of clients and their business problems and contribute to team discussions, analysis, and solutions that help deliver impact for the client. Senior Consultants are also encouraged to play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives and business development while taking on increasing levels of responsibility across their projects and firm activities.
We want our people to grow their careers at Eagle Hill. As such, you are hired and considered for all projects across Eagle Hill. We hire for the company, not for specific project roles. Upon joining the firm, a Senior Consultant will be selected to a client engagement that could fall within any of our client industries and service lines. Over time, Eagle Hill’s consultants are able to transition across clients and service lines to develop a breadth of experience and expertise. Specific responsibilities may vary and will be dependent on an employee’s current project role, but the role of a Senior Consultant may include:
- Supporting the development of client solutions and the creation of strategies, approaches, implementation plans, etc.
- Developing and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Developing communications, such as presentations, newsletters, memos, etc.
- Drafting documentation for client and internal work products
- Supporting the data gathering and analysis of data to identify gaps and recommendations
- Supporting the professional training and development of more junior team members when required
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience and at least 2 years external client-facing management consulting experience at a management consulting firm within the Federal/State/Local or Commercial/Non-profit space
- Demonstrated experience developing and driving solution-focused outcomes
- Strong relationship builder with demonstrated success in building rapport and credibility with clients
- Demonstrated excellence presenting to an executive-level audience, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude; able to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to successfully complete and retain any company, federal, or other background investigations required to perform client work
- Ability to adhere to company and client requirements related to COVID-19. These may include, but not be limited to: completing health questionnaires, obtaining a vaccination, providing proof of vaccination and/or obtaining negative test results, etc.
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Experience facilitating multi-stakeholder sessions and managing workstreams
- Experience managing time and meeting deadlines across multiple and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a team
- Proven ability to take initiative on projects
- Experience in Eagle Hill’s service lines a plus (strategy and performance, talent, and change management)
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Seattle, WA ,metropolitan area and applicants must be willing and able to work at our Seattle office and at client sites throughout the Seattle metro region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.