Consulting Senior Manager (Organizational Transformation)
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently hiring a qualified consultant to join Eagle Hill in a Senior Manager role for Organizational Transformation. Reporting to relevant Account Directors and the Director of Services and Innovation, the Senior Manager will provide subject matter expertise across multiple client project engagements, lead advanced solutioning, and lend their expertise to enhance client solutions and drive results.
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies for change, and work alongside clients to implement solutions (60-85% of time)
- In some cases, may directly manage client relationships and be responsible for successful client delivery
- Active involvement in business development efforts across Eagle Hill industries, accounts, and/or geographies (10-30% of time)
- For example, participate in client sales conversations as a subject matter expert, lead technical sections of proposals based on expertise, and participate in oral presentations
- Leverage his/her expertise to support services innovation, developing unconventional and differentiated solutions, repeatable approaches, and/or tools (5-10% time)
- Contribute to thought leadership and/or industry or account-specific white papers (5% time)
- Mentor, coach, and share knowledge and expertise to build technical skills and capacity in other Eagle Hill employees, including the development of training (5% time)
- Play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives (5% time)
What are the Required Qualifications?
- A minimum of 7-10 years of external client facing management consulting experience and 7-10 years of practical subject matter experience within Organizational Transformation, with an emphasis on organizational structures, operating models, and workforce alignment
- Experience managing and driving execution of complex and/or large-scale, enterprise-wide initiatives in support of business strategies
- Practical experience and passion for applying leading edge principles, approaches, and techniques
- Strong knowledge of current market practices and trends
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to successfully complete and retain any company, federal, or other background investigations required to perform client work
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Expertise in organizational design methodologies, including creating design criteria, preparing and testing design alternatives, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation, AND/OR
- Expertise in strategic workforce planning methodologies, including assessing workforce supply and demand, identifying workforce gaps, and facilitating action planning in coordination with HR business partners, senior leaders, Finance, etc.
- Advanced degree in quantitative discipline preferred
- Tableau and/or PowerBi experience preferred
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.