Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Lead (DC, Seattle, Boston)
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is a strategic priority for Eagle Hill; we are currently hiring a DEI Lead to help drive meaningful, sustained DEI impact within our organization. Eagle Hill wants to embed DEI across the organization in order to promote inclusivity and belonging, drive equitable development and experiences, and create diverse teams that deliver the best solutions to our clients.
The DEI Lead is a newly created position and will report to the Managing Director of People & Culture. This position will be located in our Washington DC, Boston, or Seattle offices. Once our offices have reopened, applicants must be willing and able to work at one of these 3 office locations.
The DEI Lead will help to establish a DEI department at Eagle Hill. The Lead will support developing and implementing policies, programs and initiatives that translate diversity, equity, and inclusion into actionable and pragmatic plans and metrics. You will be joining a team committed to advancing DEI at Eagle Hill.
Key responsibilities of the DEI Lead include:
- Support the development and implementation of the overall diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy and objectives across Eagle Hill.
- Develop, manage, and track the diversity reporting metrics to analyze accurate interpretation of results and report progress against key metrics
- Work closely across Eagle Hill to assess and build best in class processes and programs to support the diversity strategy and help us to deliver on our DEI aspirations
- Evaluate opportunities to update existing policies and programs to better support DEI
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, develop, and promote diverse talent for the organization.
- Diagnose current DEI challenges, identify solutions, make recommendations, and work across various DEI teams to plan and prioritize initiatives
- Communicate with, influence, and counsel leadership at all levels
- Support the Diversity and Inclusion Councils and any future working groups focused on company-wide initiatives and planning
- Support Eagle Hill’s continued cultural change
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications team on effective internal and external communication and branding around our diversity strategy, commitment, updates, and community involvement
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years post-undergraduate work experience and at least 3 years diversity, inclusion, and equity experience in an external or internal client facing capacity
- Demonstrated professional experience leading innovative and solution-focused DEI initiatives in a collaborative environment that have firm-wide implications and impacts
- Excels at building relationships and has demonstrated success in building rapport and credibility with stakeholders across all levels
- Demonstrated excellence presenting to an executive-level audience, both written and oral
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable operating and leading others in times of ambiguity, ability to prioritize competing priorities, and work within business constraints
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Experience at a management consulting firm or professional services organization preferred
- Experience across management consulting, learning and development, human resources, and change management
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas. Applicants must be willing and able to work out of one of our home office locations when offices reopen. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.