About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. This individual will report to the Recruiting Manager and administer various tasks across our recruiting lifecycle. The Recruiting Coordinator will develop a deep understanding of the Topgrading methodology and Eagle Hill’s end-to-end recruiting process. This individual will work directly with Eagle Hill’s Recruiters and may also provide support to the broader Talent Acquisition and People and Culture Teams.
- Support Talent Acquisition team in all scheduling, coordination, and administrative functions
- Manage all job postings across organization
- Provide exceptional candidate care when interacting with applicants
- Provide prompt and responsive support to interviewers, recruiters[FA1] , candidates, and broader People and Culture team throughout the recruiting life-cycle
- Coordinate all candidate interviews and logistics to include scheduling interviewers, on-site and virtual interviews, and reserving meeting rooms
- Promptly predict and actively troubleshoot all scheduling conflicts
- Prepare, distribute, and follow up on Topgrading interview documentation
- Maintain, track, and analyze recruiting metrics
- Timely disposition of applicants and maintenance of candidate records
- Review candidate writing samples and conduct reference and background checks
- Collaborate with internal team to create and update recruiting documents such as scorecards, reference check forms, etc.
- Monitor, maintain and appropriately disseminate all communications within careers inbox
- Support periodic training of new Topgrading interviewers
- Execute the candidate hiring process and maintain candidate documentation in the Eagle Hill ATS
- Effectively communicate with all levels of internal leadership, recruiters, and candidates to ensure streamlined recruiting processes and overall effective customer service
- Identify delays and proactively communicate impediments to members of Talent Acquisition team
- Manage and maintain the employee referral process
- Other activities and initiatives as business needs dictate
What are the Required Qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year of work professional experience
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple efforts
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal leadership and candidates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to be resourceful and take initiative
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.