Digital Marketing, Senior Associate
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
Eagle Hill is expanding in size and national footprint. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Senior Associate that is eager to grow with us and play a key role in evolving Eagle Hill marketing to meet the needs of our dynamic organization!
The Digital Marketing Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting the design and execution of impactful strategic multichannel marketing campaigns designed to expand brand awareness and understanding of Eagle Hill services within targeted audiences. They are expected to develop firsthand knowledge of the Eagle Hill business and contribute to team discussions, analysis, and solutions that help deliver impact. Senior Associates are also encouraged to play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Senior Associate include:
- Support innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Support internal and external brand initiatives inclusive of Eagle Hill’s overall digital presence and internal campaigns to ensure content is brand compliant and creates strong brand impact
- Execute web, email, and social media campaigns
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns through CRM and digital marketing platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, Hootsuite)
- Support content creation and edit copy for various collateral to include briefs, white papers, client communications, and other essential pieces
- Manage prospects, traffic and leads from our web and social network presence through CRM and digital marketing platforms
- Monitor digital trends and industry best practices to continually improve marketing strategies and campaigns
- Support execution of firm events and maintain regular contact and communication with senior event coordinators
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing or related field/s
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in content marketing to execute multi-channel campaigns
- Experience successfully executing against a fast-paced editorial calendar across multiple channels (e.g., website, email, media, advertising, radio, social media)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; adept at balancing project-based work with routine responsibilities
- Experience with solution-focused problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable operating in times of ambiguity
- Experience managing time and meeting deadlines across multiple priorities
- Proven ability to take initiative on projects
- Track record of embracing change and acting with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient in developing Power Point presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and other MS Office documents
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Technical proficiency using a CRM, building ad hoc reports, and comfortable navigating unfamiliar marketing software and systems
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Pardot
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a team
Compensation: A reasonable expectation for starting salary for this role is $72-80K Base + Bonus
What are our Benefits?
Eagle Hill Consulting provides a robust benefits package that includes:
100% Employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short & Long Term Disability
Further, Eagle Hill Consulting offers Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K with Employer Match, Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness, Commuter Benefits, an Annual Discretionary Bonus, and generous time off for eligible employees that includes a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays, and 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave.
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.