Pricing Strategy Manager
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
The Pricing Strategy Manager operates in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and works directly with the CFO, account leadership, and proposal team members to develop winning compliant price proposals. The Pricing Strategy Manager supports contract proposal preparation, strategic pricing discussions, competitor price analysis, proposal price volume development, development and management of DCAA cost rates, and related departmental duties.
Key duties include the following: consulting with client teams regarding price strategy, review of and assist in preparation of new and follow-on price proposals, coordination with contracts management on government wide schedule contracts and rates, participation in GSA and DCAA audits, administrative coordination of proposal contract, and legal reviews, and maintaining the EHC proprietary pricing models.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports price proposals to Federal & State/Local governments, Non-profit organizations, and commercial clients
- Review RFPs and related proposal documents for compliance to proposal RFP pricing and related financial requirements
- Reviews draft price proposals for adherence to company policy and business processes
- Assists client teams with development of price and business proposals
- Supports contract negotiation discussions
- Reviews pricing on draft contracts
- Interact with EHC personnel and management at all levels including ongoing coordination with other EHC Operations personnel
- Conduct pricing reviews of all draft price proposals with relevant client proposal teams and management personnel
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), and EHC policies and procedures with regard to price proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, and updates/revisions
- Supports audit requests and audits from DCAA, GSA, and other governmental or client organizations
- Support GSA pricing proposals and modification requests
- Develop and maintain DCAA cost rates and forward cost rates and support DCAA audits as necessary
- Support various departmental business management and operations functions as needed
What are the Required Qualifications?
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of DCAA pricing and cost accounting standards, FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- Knowledge of government wide contract vehicles such as GS, MAS, HCats, etc., and experience negotiating pricing modifications
- Expertise and experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude; able to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and the dexterity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI & SharePoint
- US Citizenship
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.