Change Management Consultant (Manager-Sr. Manager Level)
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill; rather we strive to practice the words in our daily interactions. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. At Eagle Hill, differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible partners or spouses and dependents.
We are currently hiring an experienced Change Management Consultant (Manager-Sr. Manager Level) to join our client delivery team. The Change Management Consultant will lead Change Management client engagements, as well as other projects across Eagle Hill’s service lines, including Strategy, Performance, and Talent. They will manage teams and projects, develop solutions, nurture and grow client relationships, and be responsible for successful client delivery.
Specific responsibilities may vary and will be dependent on an employee’s current project role, but the Change Management Consultant responsibilities may include:
- Manage project teams, play a hands-on role in developing client solutions in Change Management, as well as other engagements in Eagle Hill’s portfolio of industries and service lines over time
- Work collaboratively with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies to address their problems, and work alongside clients to implement those solutions
- Mentor, coach, and professionally develop more junior team members
- Actively participate in helping Eagle Hill expand the business and shape internal initiatives
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years total work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of external client-facing management consulting experience, and at least 1 year in a manager role leading client projects, solution development, and direct reports
- Minimum of 3 years of applied Change Management experience, including 2 years leading change management projects for external clients
- Mentor, coach, and share specialized Change Management knowledge and expertise to build technical skills and capacity of more junior team members
- Highly developed project and program management experience
- History of successfully leading the development of solutions through strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record in gaining client trust and building credibility by way of delivery excellence
- Demonstrated excellence presenting to an executive-level audience, both written and oral
- Experience leading consulting engagements and developing and managing scope, budget, and schedule
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to ensure the most successful project outcomes
- Highly skilled in leading individual and team performance; experience developing others from consultants to leaders
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude; able to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Flexible and adaptable, be a leadership role model for others during times of change and ambiguity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to successfully complete and retain any company, federal or other background investigations required to perform client work
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Experience planning and driving execution of complex and/or large-scale change management initiatives, to include change readiness assessments, stakeholder analyses, strategic communications, training design and delivery, and data analytics/metrics monitoring
- Familiarity with the RFP lifecycle and desire to contribute to business development efforts
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC and Seattle, WA metropolitan areas. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City or Seattle office and at client sites throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC or Seattle, WA metro region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC, Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.