Senior Manager, Performance Management
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company, committed to solving business problems, with a focus on value above expectations. We are a diverse community of consultants who encourage each other to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to an entrepreneurial work environment. We bring a people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused mindset to everything we do.
What is the Eagle Hill Culture?
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. Beyond the technical skills and expertise, you bring, we recognize and value your individually lived experiences. The words Diversity and Inclusion are not a catch phrase at Eagle Hill. Diversity is woven into the fabric of our actions and words with each other. Inclusion is expressed through the mutual respect we show for one another and our clients. We know that our differences make us stronger and result in delivering the best solutions.
Is Eagle Hill for me?
In the workplace, we offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers. While we work hard, Eagle Hill cares for the whole person and their commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently hiring a Senior Manager - Performance Management, to join our People Development Team.
The Senior Manager - Performance Management works directly for the Director, People Development. This position is responsible for the oversight and execution of Eagle Hill’s robust performance management process & systems. They will provide thought leadership for driving effective performance across all of Eagle Hill, partnering with the business to deliver high quality talent development programs. This position actively manages our existing performance processes, develops training for the organization around performance management and creatively designs and implements programs designed to enhance and recognize performance.
The Senior Manager - Performance Management must have proven capabilities in managing complex projects as well as to demonstrate attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to manage changing and competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for performance and talent management & development and proven experience leading projects and processes in a well-managed way. This position will work cross-functionally with other operations teams including DEI, Finance, IT, Legal, Learning and Development, and Talent Acquisition and will also collaborate with firm leaders on initiatives and execution of our performance management strategy.
The Senior Manager - Performance Management responsibilities may vary based on business need, but will include:
- Lead a robust performance management function under People Development & People & Culture Team(s). Includes oversight and management of the following:
- Execute annual performance snapshot process – data analysis, communications, automation of data and manage to the snapshot schedule
- Develop and facilitate annual performance management related training
- Collaborate with Human Resources team members on managing performance challenges
- Provide thought leadership on Performance Management strategy, engaging with firm stakeholders to execute and collaborate on that strategy (collaboration with leadership)
- Support and facilitate annual talent programs including quarterly talent reviews, annual promotion process, and firm communications and annual briefings
- Provide performance coaching to individual managers and Manager Peer Group when necessary
- Support leadership development curriculum as it relates to career development and career management topics
What are the Required Qualifications?
- Minimum 5 years of in-house Human Resources/Talent Management or external client-facing Management Consulting related experience, preferably in Talent Management
- Strong process improvement and change management skills
- Expertise and experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills – including facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality when handling sensitive data and communications and operates with integrity on employee relation matters
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills+ Track record of flexibility and learning agility
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with a virtual team
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Identifies and resolves issues effectively while knowing when to escalate
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
What are the Desired Qualifications?
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and the dexterity to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a professional services or consulting environment, to include facilitation and coaching
- Ability to navigate ambiguity while applying strategy and processes appropriately
- Solution-Oriented and experience with developing and delivering Performance / Talent Development programs
Compensation: A reasonable expectation for a starting salary range is $117-145K Base + Bonus.
What are our Benefits?
Eagle Hill Consulting provides a robust benefits package that includes:
100% Employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, and Short & Long Term Disability
Further, Eagle Hill Consulting offers Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K with Employer Match, Employee Assistance Program, Health and Wellness, Commuter Benefits, an Annual Discretionary Bonus, and generous time off for eligible employees that includes a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays, and 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave.
What is the Application Process?
Applicants should note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring. Topgrading is a thorough and robust interview process, which ensures we consistently follow a structured and equitable assessment process in hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request and accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or e-mail email@example.com.
Positions are located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.